Until then, we are working on some exclusive offers only available to our subscribers. Subscribe below and you will be receiving exclusive deals. Subscription is free and you can unsubscribe anytime (though we promise the offers will be so good that you will not want to!)
What Mayjo is doing
These are challenging times and in these times we want to offer our service to the Gozitan community in any way we can. Here is a list of what we have done so far.
- For March, we offered and provided free contactless delivery to anyone who is not able to get out.
- We have intensified cleaning procedures for all our vehicles and our offices. In particular, we are paying special attention to interior customer touchpoints such as seats, steering wheels, door handles and other hard surfaces.
- All our drivers have been provided with gloves and also hand sanitizers with 70% alcohol. Hand sanitizers have also been placed in all our offices.
- We have employees who are working from home.
- Employees not working from home have separate offices.
- We are asking anyone who visits our offices to keep a distance of at least 2 metres. We are contacting all customers who need to renew their Insurance policy and guide them accordingly.
- As we believe that car hire is a safer and more hygiene form of travel than public transport, we are offering contactless and cheaper car hire to whoever requires a car for essential travel where booking and all check-in procedures are done online, including contactless payments. In order to aid essential and safe travel in Gozo, we are offering long-term car hire starting from €175.00 monthly only during the covid-19 crisis (though our subscribers will get an additional bonus 🤫 )
- We have transported people who needed to get to Gozo following the strictest procedures to ensure safety for all.
- We are providing private chauffeur driven transport at €7.00 only to anybody who requires essential and safe transport.
- We are currently planning more ways to help the local community.
What lies ahead
We also need to looking forward. The time will come when we will go back to restaurants, have coffee with friends, go to the cinema, meet in a bar, go shopping or mingle with the crowd. We will be able to do all the things we used to do but it will be even more special. When that time comes back, we will be there for you once more to provide you with affordable and convenient travel in Gozo.